Request My Rights Online

As a victim of crime in Oregon, you have legal rights. Many of these rights go into effect automatically and can be found in the Victims’ Rights in the Juvenile Justice System brochure. However, some rights you must request before they go into effect. A victim, the victim’s attorney or if the victim requests, the district attorney at his or her discretion, may assert and enforce these rights on your behalf.