Look up an offender on probation or parole

Use the Parole and Probation Officer Lookup to find information about an offender under supervision.


Status Notifications

Sign up with VINE

Probation Violation Notifications

Sign up with the Department of Community Justice
+ What's the difference?

VINE is an automated notification system. VINE will call, text, and/or email you if there is a change in custody status. For example, VINE can notify you if the person on probation is taken into custody or changes probation officers.

The Department of Community Justice can notify you about probation violation hearings. If there is a hearing, you have the legal right to attend.